Terms & Conditions
1. Best Price Guarantee policy only applies if the competitor’s rate is an official written quotation or a published rate available to the public via website or any marketing materials. The quote or published rate must be presented to us on the same day as it was created and prior to making any transaction with us or the competitor. The rate of exchange is based on the overall transaction cost.
2. Proof of the better price is valid if the competitor have the currency quoted in stock and available to complete the transaction on the day the claim is made.
3. Currency Hub reserves the right to verify the quote electronically, in person or via phone call with that provider. We will not be required to beat a quote if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. 'Best Price' or 'Best Rate' is defined as the lowest "real cost" charged for a transaction at any given rate - this includes additional fees that providers charge and fees that are hidden in the rate mark-up. Therefore, for a given exchange rate, Currency Hub will assure the maximum amount of foreign currency is paid out with no hidden costs (or vice versa in the case of buying foreign currency from a customer).
5. Currency Hub will beat all competitor’s exchange rate or price by the equivalent of AUD 1, provided that the competitor is an Australian registered entity.
6. Currency Hub may not be able to match a competitor’s rate or price when the rate or price given by an Australian competitor is more than or equal to 5% better than the rate or price that Currency Hub buys from its supplier.
7. Currency Hub reserves the right to change or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.